Finding the best tech for everyone.
See something you're interested in on The Nifty Tech Blog? Check out The Nifty Tech Store and see if it is available! Also find related products and accessories.

Monday, February 14, 2011

An unexpected turn of events.

Friends and Neighbors, I was in the midst of putting the finishing touches upon today's review, when I began suffering several bouts of painful gastric distress. It has been very distracting and has eaten up my time this evening. The upshot is that today's review will be late as I need to get to sleep and hopefully recover from this malady. I will have the review finished and out to you as soon as I am physically able.  I am most sorry for the delay.

|

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contribute to The Nifty Tech Blog

Do you know of a product or service that you think should be featured in The Nifty Tech Blog? Would you like to contribute to the Blog by providing artwork, reviews, or editorials? Want to tell us what you like, what you hate, or just point out something that can be improved?

If you answered "Yes" to any of the above questions, take time now to write to The Nifty Tech Blog at niftytech@niftytechblog.com and share what is on your mind!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP